Classic Cars for Sale
If you are thinking about selling your classic car, bike, truck, tractor, van, military vehicle, whether in concours condition, a basket case or somewhere in between why not let us advertise your car to the thousands of people visiting our classic car show?
For £25 per vehicle, you have two trips around the arena with commentary, parking right alongside the arena and free entry for up to two people in the car.
We can't promise your vehicle will sell, although we've had some pretty good success over the years. In 2014 we sold a convertible BMW 318 in under two minutes!
You can turn up on the day, there's no need to pre-book, however you can fill out the Classic Car for Sale Commentary Form in advance, which will save you a bit of time on the day.
On the day follow the signs for Cars for Sale, which will bring you in alongside the pedestrian entrance. Pay the Lion on the gate and either hand in your completed commentary form into the PA caravan, or request a form from the PA caravan.
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Showtime Concert (February)
- Eggstravaganza (March)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- English Wine Fair (May)
- Car Boot Sales (June and September)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Spot the Stranger (July)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (October - January)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble