Cranleigh & District Lions Club Classic Car Show
There are roadworks underway in Cranleigh High Street, with 4-way traffic lights. If you are comming from the Guildford or Godalming direction, there is an alternative route that avoids Cranleigh High Street.
Please note the route uses narrow roads so is only suitable for cars and small vans.
After exiting the roundabout joining Guildford Road and Elmbridge Road and heading towards Cranleigh, take the narrow turning immediately on your left. You will have the cricket pitch on your right hand side.
At the end of this road turn left. After passing Cranleigh School on your left and Cranleigh Prep School on your right, you will go up a short hill and then downhill. Turn right onto Amlets Lane.
At the end of Amlets Lane turn right onto Barhatch Road. Where Barhatch Road forks close to the end of the road, take the left hand fork and turn left onto Bookhurst Road. If you miss the left hand fork carry on and turn left at the junction with Bookhurst Road.
The showground entrance will be on your left.
We will have road signs in place.
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Showtime Concert (February)
- Eggstravaganza (March)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- English Wine Fair (May)
- Car Boot Sales (June and September)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Spot the Stranger (July)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (October - January)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble