We know there are a growing number of classic car shows in and around the south of England, and we would like to offer a few reasons why you should have a stall at our show, which is on Sunday 13th August 2017.
- Our show is an established event in the classic car show calendar, having been run every year since 2002, and is amongst the largest one-day car shows in the south.
- In 2016 we had over 1,700 classic vehicles of all shapes and sizes from large commercial vehicles, numerous tractors through many different makes and models of cars to motorcycles.
- We are strongly supported by car clubs, with around 50 attending each year.
- Classic vehicle owners can register their vehicles using our online registration system, open from April.
- Visitor numbers in 2016 were over 5,000. We continue to market the show further afield to increase the number of visitors.
- We have an active arena during the day including displays from Brooklands Museum Trust and Cranleigh Fire Service, which have both been extremely popular in the past. We're in TV's Wheeler Dealer, Mike Brewer's diary for 2017 and we hope to confirm Mike's availability soon.
- Stalls are available close to the arena and the public entrance that have significant footfall and these are allocated first, so early applications get the best stalls.
- A limited amount of covered space is available in the barn, on a first come first served basis.
- Prices offer exceptional value for money:
- Autojumble and trade stands, outside, in the showground - £6 per metre (minimum of 5 metres)
- Antique stands, outside, in the showground - £5 per metre (minimum of 4 metres)
- Under cover stalls, large area between grids - £55
- Under cover stalls, back wall of barn - £8 per metre
- Last day for booking a stall is 1 August. Pay on the day stalls are available, however these will be located further from the centre of the show.
- And you'll be helping the Cranleigh Lions support individuals, families and organisations that need a helping hand. Last year we raised £25,000 that has been put to very good use.
If you would like to book a stall on Sunday 13th August 2017 please download, complete and return our stallholders booking form. Terms and conditions for booking can be seen below.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us. Please bear in mind that we are a voluntary organisation and it might take a few days to respond to you.
Stallholders Terms and Conditions
- Charges are payable in advance and are non-refundable. Stall holders are responsible for providing their own tables and weather protection equipment.
Space is limited and you will not be able to exceed the frontage booked without a further charge being made.
- The allocation of each individual pitch will be at the SOLE discretion of Cranleigh and District Lions Club.
- Cranleigh and District Lions Club reserve the right to refuse admission, or to ask for any stall to be removed from the showground.
- Trading hours are from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- You can gain access to the showground from 7am on Sunday 13th August 2017
- Any damage to the turf must be made good and ALL RUBBISH MUST BE REMOVED BY STALLHOLDERS THEMSELVES. If a plastic bag is provided by the Lions for rubbish, this bag must be removed by the stallholders from the site.
- Attendance is at the stall holders own risk and Cranleigh and District Lions Club accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused.
- Holders of stalls which contribute a "public ride" (e.g. Roundabouts, swings, bouncy castles etc.) must hold a valid Public Liability insurance certificate for at least £1 million and an appropriate safety certificate for the ride. COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION ON THE DAY.
- Stall holders must not, under any circumstances, run a raffle or tombola, without prior agreement from the organisers
- Stall holders must not, under any circumstances, sell food (including confectionery) or drink without prior agreement from the organisers.
- Any stalls handling food must comply with the Food Safety Act 1990 and any regulation or subsequent regulation made there under and appertaining thereto or any other relevant regulation, law or by-law current at the time of the event.