English Wine Fair
Saturday 13th May 2017, 3pm to 5pm and 6pm to 8pm, Cranleigh Village Hall
A unique event to showcase award winning English wines from our local vineyards:
Albury, Blackdown Ridge, Bolney, Carr Taylor, Denbies, Greyfriars, High Clandon, Hush Heath & Nutbourne.
There is no better way to appreciate English still and sparkling wines than to attend this event.
Ticket price £15 to include catalogue, tasting notes and 10 tasting tokens.
Tickets are available online, from Burns & Webber, 32 High Street, Cranleigh, or from Ruby & Kind, 119 High Street, Cranleigh.
Online ticket problem? Please email us at email@example.com.
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Showtime Concert (February)
- Eggstravaganza (March)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- English Wine Fair (May)
- Car Boot Sales (June and September)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Spot the Stranger (July)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (October - January)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble