English Wine Fair
Saturday 28th April 2018, 5pm to 9pm, Cranleigh Village Hall
Advance ticket price £10 (£15 on the door) to include catalogue tasting notes and tasting tokens.
NB: You must be over 18 years of age to buy tickets for this event.
A unique event to showcase award winning English wines from our local vineyards.
Come, see and taste from:
Albury, Black Dog Hill, Carr Taylor, High Clandon, Blackdown Ridge, Bolney, Greyfriars, Hawkins Bros, plus a bonus feature The Silent Pool Distillery.
Tickets are limited so don't delay
Tickets are available online now.
Online ticket problem? Please email us at email@example.com.
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Eggstravaganza (March - April)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (November - March)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble