English Wine Fair
Saturday 28th April 2018, 5pm to 9pm, Cranleigh Village Hall
A unique event to showcase award winning English wines from our local vineyards:
The following vineyards have booked already:
Albury, Blackdown Ridge, Bolney, Carr Taylor, Black Dog Hill, High Clandon and supported by Hawkins Brothers of Godalming.
More listings soon!
There is no better way to appreciate English still and sparkling wines than to attend this event.
Ticket price £10 in advance to include catalogue, tasting notes and 5 tasting tokens.
Tickets on sale in January.
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Showtime Concert (February)
- Eggstravaganza (March)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- English Wine Fair (April)
- Car Boot Sales (June and September)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Spot the Stranger (July)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (October - January)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble