The Great Easter Egg Hunt 2017
The Great Easter Egg Hunt starts on Good Friday, Friday 14th April 2017 at 10:30am sharp at The Cranleigh Showground.
Each year we have hundreds of energetic and enthusiastic egg hunters, so to stand a chance of hunting down an egg you must be lined up and ready to go at 10.30am.
The egg hunt is for children 10 years and under, who must be accompanied by an adult, and starts with a stroll (or run) across the Showground to the woods, where a number of plastic eggs have been hidden.
If you find a plastic egg, you win a chocolate egg! There are also Lions along the route with buckets of mini eggs, should you feel in need of some energy during the hunt.
To avoid disappointment please be at the Showground in plenty of time to start at 10:30am.
Free entry and parking, all donations welcome.
Refreshments will be available.
The event takes place this year thanks to the Cranleigh and South Eastern Agricultural Society allowing us use of the showground.
Here's what happened last year
Find the Cranleigh Showground
The showground is located on the edge of Cranleigh, along the B2127, which runs from Cranleigh to Ewhurst.
Memories from previous Great Easter Egg Hunts
- About the Lions
- Joining the Lions
- The Lion Tamers
- Where the Money Goes
- Meet PAUL
- Message in a Bottle
- Annual Calendar
- Showtime Concert (February)
- Eggstravaganza (March)
- Great Easter Egg Hunt (Good Friday)
- English Wine Fair (April)
- Car Boot Sales (June and September)
- Cranleigh Carnival and Fun Day (June)
- Spot the Stranger (July)
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble (August)
- Project Wenceslas (October - January)
- Cranleigh Bonfire and Fireworks (November)
- Christmas Hampers and Santa Sleigh (December)
- General Contact
- Cranleigh Carnival & Fun Day
- Classic Car Show & Autojumble