Classic Car Show Stalls Booking Conditions
Sunday 9th August 2020
- Charges are payable in advance and are non-refundable. Stall holders are responsible for providing their own tables and weather protection equipment.
- Space is limited and you will not be able to exceed the frontage booked without a further charge being made.
- The allocation of each individual pitch will be at the SOLE discretion of Cranleigh and District Lions Club.
- Cranleigh and District Lions Club reserve the right to refuse admission, or to ask for any stall to be removed from the showground.
- Trading hours are from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- You can gain access to the showground from 7am on Sunday 9th August 2020
- Any damage to the turf must be made good and ALL RUBBISH MUST BE REMOVED BY STALLHOLDERS THEMSELVES. If a plastic bag is provided by the Lions for rubbish, this bag must be removed by the stallholders from the site.
- Attendance is at the stall holders own risk and Cranleigh and District Lions Club accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused.
- Holders of stalls which contribute a “public ride” (e.g. Roundabouts, swings, bouncy castles etc.) must hold a valid Public Liability insurance certificate for at least £1 million and an appropriate safety certificate for the ride. COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION ON THE DAY.
- Stall holders must not, under any circumstances, run a raffle or tombola, without prior agreement from the organisers
- Stall holders must not, under any circumstances, sell food (including confectionery) or drink without prior agreement from the organisers.
- Any stalls handling food must comply with the Food Safety Act 1990 and any regulation or subsequent regulation made there under and appertaining thereto or any other relevant regulation, law or by-law current at the time of the event.